With the exception of a few medical contraindications, Ulfit is appropriate for all patients with aging concerns.
How long does the treatment take?
Ulfit is equipped with rapid shot movement, making it highly precise and efficient in its treatment. Treatment times vary, depending on the area of treatment. Treatment for the entire face and body can be delivered in approximately 45 minutes. Treatment to individual areas of the face or body can be delivered in as little as 15 minutes.
When will I see results?
Some people notice an immediate result after treatment, while most begin to see improvements 8 weeks after the first treatment. These results will continue to improve for up to 12 weeks.
Is Ulfit treatment uncomfortable?
Ulfit is specifically engineered with a system to minimise any discomfort during treatment. This en-ables maximum ultrasound emission power levels to be delivered comfortably, ensuring the best results from the treatment.
Dermacontour are experts in this treatment and during your free consultation we will recommend the best course of treatments to address your skin concerns.
Ulfit treatment is not suitable if any of the following (among others) apply to you:
- Anticoagulant therapy – bruising will occur
- Skin conditions caused by autoimmune diseases – medication may work against treatment in body
- Skin cancer, and Herpes Simplex – Spreading of active cells in area
- Diabetes or epilepsy – Skin healing concerns
- Severe skin diseases – Could flare up condition
- Decortication or heart disease – Bruising may occur
- Hypersensitiveness or hypertrophic scars – May find treatment intolerable
- Open wounds or lesions on the treatment area, severe or cystic acne on the treatment area or skin infections
- Metal stents/electrical implants in the treatment area
- Bio-absorbable mechanical implants
- Patients under the age of 18 (Require parent or guardian supervision)
- Patients with haemorrhagic disorders or other haemostatic dysfunction